Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Vcr 90.6 Completely Worthless

Happy birthday blog!


Thought I'd forgotten, eh? But no! Although few minutes before it was over the day I remembered that today is one year. Launched January 24 2006, now far you had to be just a whim on which to publish some transitional expulsion, some lyrics of songs, a few articles down ... In fact you have been so much more. In this year have given me the opportunity to grow, I've put in a position to do items "important" for which I had to find the sources and documents, I have permission to do series of discussions, have meant that I could spread in the network my ideas, and maybe someone has even read, admired, criticized, they were right or wrong.
And then, then ... then now I have to try to make you grow, I'll try to make yourself known by more people, I'll try to do some more sensible article and some controversy at least, I try to give you a sense or maybe a program or ... boh as I know.
I just want to make you happy birthday and hope for another 150 of these days (eheheh this means at least as many days like that to his editor:-D).

the prox
Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment