Sunday, March 4, 2007

What Is Crohn's Disease More Condition_treatment

Quixote


And after a post "creative" reassure me and I bring the text of a beautiful song by Frank Sinatra. Generally I'm not crazy about this singer, as is all too common for me:-D But there is to say that did a lot of really beautiful songs, such as Auschwitz (should be well written) or "locomotive" or what you now propose.
Don Quixote

misrepresent that I have read stories of knights errant,
ventures and victories of the right to bully
starmene still closed with my books in this room like a coward
lazy, deaf to all suffering.
In the world today more than ever dominated by injustice, but of heroic knights
we no longer news;
because of it, Sancho, we need above all
of a generous impulse, even a crazy dream: to
vammi take the seat that my efforts have promised to brave
My beautiful, Dulcinea del Toboso, Sancho
and I promise that you will earn a castle, but a refusal
not accept it, Sellami force the horse!
You'll be my squire, my shadow, and with this comforting
pure heart, with my shield and Rocinante
swing my spear injustice day and night,
as sure as my name in La Mancha Don Quixote. ..

Sancho Panza

This neutral is not good, he needs a doctor, should not contradict
is never a good mood ...
It 's the saddest figure that appeared on Earth,
knight without fear of a lonely war
started for the love of a woman known in
to an inn where the hour is a prostitute,
but I think I saw a real princess,
he wanted at all costs that her promise.
So for days we just kick ass,
do not know where we are, without bread and without drinking
this crazy and wild that is the most naive of children
yesterday was crushed between the windmills ...
It 's a stubborn, idealistic, has too many dreams in the brain: I
that are more realistic I'll settle for a castle. I will
Governor and I have land in abundance,
as sure as I too have a heart and that my name is Sancho Panza ...

Don Quixote

jumped up, Sancho, it's late, you will not want to sleep again, only
cynics and cowards do not wake up at dawn: the first is
indifference and contempt for the values \u200b\u200band the other is
reluctance to the duties!
Injustice is not the only evil that devours the world,
the soul of man has often touched the bottom, but we do
soon because more time passes
the enemy is shadowy and s' The convoluted skein ...

Sancho Panza

About this be the shadow of things,
the other day when he saw those sheep
helpless as the attack has had an army of Moors, but in the end we
bite than dogs also Pastors
was clear as day, is not true, my Lord?
a coward and I will sleep, but I'm not a traitor,
only believe in what they see and the reality for me
remains the only meter I have, it is true ... now I'm hungry!

Don Quixote Sancho

hear me, please, I was myself a realist,
but now I do not care now, and although I have a good view,
the appearance of things as you see does not deceive me,
I prefer the surprises of this soul that transforms
tyrant with his tricks in front of the reality you have there, but you
opens new eyes and you turn on the feelings.
Before today I was bored and I wanted to die,
but now I'm a new man who is not afraid to suffer ...

Sancho Panza

My Lord, I unfortunately am a poor and ignorant
abstract of his talk I understood little or nothing, but even if
dare take me off laziness,
succeed on our own to bring justice?
In a world where evil is at home and always won,
reigns "capital" now, more ruthlessly,
fail with this mare and this useless
squire to the "power" to check and save the world?

Don Quixote

you tell me, friend Sancho, that I should pull back
because the "evil" and "power" in appearance so gloomy?
I should also give up a bit 'dignity,
me humble and accept that this is the reality? Together



The "power" is the history of human garbage
and although we are only two romantic wreckage,
spit in the face of injustice heart day and night
are the "Big La Mancha"
Sancho Panza ... and Don Quixote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment