Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shadow Copy Error 80042306 -ntbackup

It's Been a Long John



It's Been a Long John, guys.
But what does this mean? Well, let's say that John can also be read as a Journey, and so has more effect, but then, John and why not journey? Who is John?
The question that captures the full essence of the situation is, rather, what is John.
John was our companion, our friend, and at times has been a matter of dispute, but has remained loyal and stood upright in any difficulties.
Long John is an ice cream.
Yes, you're right, I'm giving out the crazy, I'm just talking about an ice cream, I authorize you to make bad comment on my state of mental health.
How I met John? The first night of our vacation, I was sitting at the bar "La Playa" looking at anything (favorite sport of most of us) when I finally decided to have to move, I would have dragged heavily my weary limbs up to the bar and I got an ice cream, a nice refreshing ice cream that I would call in the sixth, seventh and even eighth, while we're at. He was there waiting for me. His image stood out over all others and he called me, his phallic-like form, while it was repellent, the other ancestral feelings evoked in me that wanted to come out and explode, was now too late to pull back, it was become a matter of pride: I had to accept the challenge or succumb.

The battle, however, proved much less difficult than expected.
When John fell into my hands, proved docile, was left to eat without resistance and above it was damn good and refreshing, we found (not too reluctantly) that is addictive, because we no longer could do without, but it certainly was a great ice cream.
John was the first thing about where we came and I was deeply attached, because after all the first thing an interesting experience started from scratch, will remain imprinted.
course then there were others, many others, and I kept a diary to write the whole mass of stupid things that happened, and the strange people we knew (in fact we had a magnet seems to us strange people .. .), but the starting point was this. My name
John, Long John. (To be read aloud, with majestic tone)

To be honest, though, I expected better, I wanted to know some other person.

But those we met were all on their way a little 'special' (I will spend the poetic license).
From strange guy lover Jerry Cala.
We met on the beach, after a game and even then it seemed a bit 'mysterious, and its archaic language that is rooted in the subconscious directly, often bypassing consciousness was sometimes incomprehensible, and many of the concepts he expressed were not necessarily clear, but it proved to be self-evident since from the first moment when you talk about music's eyes lit up. He loved Oasis, those of Bari, though. And despite Bari did not know to translate what they said.
And then on his MP3 player, there were "many other musicians, as Diego Abatantuono, Jerry Cala and last but not least: Emilio.
launched a poll: who the hell is Emily?
I only know that from that moment on, the name of our weird became Emilio (the new name was another, but the little man for privacy), also known as "our problem is six feet tall" or more affectionately as "the absolute evil. "
Unfortunately (?) Party on Sunday evening and we could not further his knowledge, but it would be He returned Friday night, with his brother, a nice guy and intelligent, which will have a key role in this story.

I would also like to mention another person.
A nice guy with a little 'mental retardation, which made him open and sociable, even if it prevented him from being a mathematician. Are we sure? I've got some doubts. Other
game drink at the bar "La Playa".
We had to roll a ball along two threads stretched and drop it in a glass of water underneath them, with two attempts available to everyone.
"I think this lady here will form two three, or a" shocking were the words I had uttered at the end of which, our (We'll call Claudio) turns around and says' It is true. "
E 'was disconcerting.
operations are not in form, either conceptually or practically difficult, but know we must have done advanced studies, as they are not used very frequently, and my transaction was fair, because "it is true that 3 mod 2 = 1 and I am sure "It is true" must be completed in the mind of Claudius who knows what mysterious reason, but so much so that that there, at that precise moment was simply surreal. But it would be precipitated
siutazione.
Our next step was to take the shuttle to return to the apartment. Obviously
Claudio was there. He asks us something
about a new backpack (or perhaps a new shuttle, the interpretations are contradictory) - meanwhile the driver of the bus had climbed on board - then I ask, "Where is Michael?".
Now, who is Michael?
will be his imaginary friend, I thought, so I answered as if I had done a perfectly normal question and my answer was a very normal, "Michele?" I think he's at home. "
Meanwhile, our trip was over and pick up all (or almost) the driver had greeted by name.
It took me a bit 'Gin Lemon (made with real lemons), to unravel the mystery: Michael is the driver of the shuttle.
Revelation, while it was illuminating the other was humiliating.
Claudio (whose name had become meanwhile "Michele" Smiley I had a simple question and sensible, but I think it was a little 'late' (excuse the brutality, read it in the sense sweet) I thought it was a stupid question and I laughed. Arguably, however, he must have thought that I was an idiot Smiley. Wow, you did not see Michael go? Who do you think is driving the shuttle?

Well, I just have to wish Emily and Michael a good continuous holiday, no? There
sn other great people I've known (two in particular), but is not considered in greater depth in this post here ... I do not have much to do with Michael and Emily!
to proxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment