Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good Slr Lenses Awesome Dslr Camera Backpack!

You call them if you want, Connections.


Notice to Mariners: This "article" is purely personal and will affect (perhaps) one, two.

August 24, 2007 (or thereabouts),

returned from a trip to France for a week on the ocean, a landscape of dunes, waves and surfers. That same day I crossed half of France, by the screws of Cognac, the aqueducts of Provence, ending with the yacht in Monaco. And then? At home. Fine.

Indeed not. 7 hours, training. You will return to everyday life. Now, yes, fine.

But no. Within the locker room (sure he pocketed the right one), and like every year who we usually find in the corner? Eu. Of greetings and stuff I go to my corner (which is at the end adjacent to that of a partner). There is another bag, with a strange writing on it. Never seen this bag in Pescia area. So the move and I regained my beloved corner. But it's time to start: it goes on the field, and a homunculus directs our preparation athletics, a homunculus (a strange spaceship yellow Ford) to our great joy that will not leave us until the end of the year. But I know there are new, so I approach the corner and ask mate, as the public relations company he keeps. He said: "There's two or three n (u) sheep, one you know ..."," Ok, and others? "," Next question? ". He was right. From that moment on, my, his, our world would not have been the same. We went through everything, and really all I say. Workouts (strictly Matteoliani), games (as Matteoliane), days, evenings (mostly), drinking (not speak), the ****** ture, and c ***** (Most of the drinks) ... and then?

I go on. Where? In America. Because life is easy if we do not like. But more than anything else if I am here to write is the case because he wanted to sport that c'aveva meeting, this Saturday (the adjective you fit it) had no matches scheduled. Else? Another story.

Anyway, thanks for everything Mecchin. And thanks to you Eu. The photo is for you, because sooner or later you will see the city!

Oh, and thanks to everyone else.

PS: the bag, which I shall not name written in vain, took possession of my corner, but only on my courtesy to a (welcome) guest.

Jacopo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment