Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Looking For Aspupload 3.0.0.6 Patch

Never forget November 5th



Obama Won ... for an article on, wait at least tonight I get home.

Meanwhile, I will present my article on November 5 and the Italian situation.

From V for Vendetta.


forever remember November 5th, the day of the Gunpowder Plot against the parliament. I do not see why this should stop the plot in time. But the man?

I know that his name was Guy Fawkes and I know that in 1605 tried to blow up the English Parliament, but who was he? What kind of man was he?

They teach us to remember the ideas and not a man because man can fail, the man can be captured, can be killed and forgotten.


"Good evening, London. First of all to apologize for this interruption. How many of you I appreciate the comforts of routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. Rejoice like everyone else. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or after an awful bloody struggle are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November 5 One day, alas, sunk into oblivion, by subtracting a bit 'of time in everyday life, to sit and chat. Some will want to remove the lock, I suspect that at this time orders are being shouted on the phone and will soon reach the gunmen. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power, because they are the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is that there is something terribly wrong with this country. Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and surveillance systems, which force you to acquiesce to this. How did it happen? Whose fault is it? Certainly there are those more responsible than others will have to answer for everything, but once again, to tell the truth, looking for a culprit, you need only look in the mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. And who would not have had? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and mental chaos meant that you turned to the High Chancellor, Adam Sattler. He has promised peace and order in exchange of your silent, obedient consent. Last night I tried to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed in our memory forever on November 5. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown, I suggest you let pass unnoticed on November 5. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you are looking for as I am, I ask you to stand beside me, a year from this night outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a November 5 that will never be forgotten. "


Never forget November 5th.

Then tomorrow we talk about America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment