Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free Standing Horse Hay Feeder

First day


Here we are safe and sound, a bit 'tired but calm. In a little 'one begins to get serious. The first few days to settle down and regain confidence with familiar places, but I'll have to learn to know better. All in all here is good, will be the last days of summer, but there is a nice climate, people go out and have fun. Soon I will publish photos of my "country house" in reality I only have a small room, among other temporary, but it's nice to wake up in the woods. People in Italy claim
news, certainly for now is like a holiday, do not think I'm resting means, but in the end I got only 5 days. It 'also true that I'll be away for a bit'....
The people here are fantastic, there are some absurd situations that will soon begin to tell especially driving!


Mirupafshim (goodbye)

0 comments:

Post a Comment