Saturday, September 12, 2009

...heel Spurs_symptoms

Pellegrino, no tramp!

Here I am two in the morning at the computer to make statements before departure!
And 'Good game, I always liked, I have always done in a carefree, I'm facing everything very quietly, a bit' of melancholy, however, begins to rise, it is normal for some two years away, and who knows after that happen ..! One thing is certain, I'm sorry to leave it all, old friends, family, that more growth and less to bear, but you start to realize how important it is for you.
This summer, someone told me to always feel at home must be a pilgrim, not bums. A pilgrim knows what his home here now I feel so, maybe I can feel at home everywhere, so maybe it's because I know what my house, and I really feel.
Another person I met on my way said that to make this work you must have deep roots. Well I know it's here that I have my roots, and this is perhaps that I redne so sure of my choices.
I leave the place where I was born and raised, I leave the people for me are been important! I'm leaving happy because I'm going to do a job I like.
It 'been a tough year and arduous, full of disappointments but also great satisfaction! The moments are difficult to discover themselves! It 's time to choose, even in truth is always the time to decide those difficult above all must be renewed each day, always looking for the right reasons!
I greeted everyone, even those who would not want healthy, because it hurts not to hear anything important by those with at least one, or excuse, maybe it should tell you! But I greeted all the same because it's also nice to see the gratitude in the eyes of other people, people with whom you have shared important moments, know that with a look to say thanks, and it's nice to know that just one look to you to let him know that you're grateful and that it was a pleasure to walk together.
It 's true, sometimes just a simple glance to say things! One look that says so much!
"I miss you", "Thanks for everything," I leave happy!

Good Way!

Phrase of the Day:
"Have a good trip and good hermano querido walk everywhere you go, maybe one day we could meet again down the road"

Road of "Modena City Ramblers"

0 comments:

Post a Comment