Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Optical Microscope Great Idea



arrive in the city 'of the Indian desert, the most' famous all over India, a very touristy but ideal for desert safaris. We do not receive a nice welcome, we just got off the bus and assaulted by kids who have stifled all rooms, safaris, drugs, massage, tour guides. Luckily I had booked a room by phone in one place and that there 'was recommended by other travelers, and then there was a little boy with a paper where there' wrote my name next to a jeep waiting for us. Between pushing and people who want to take me I can break free and make way for Ajli and we do bring in our very small but clean hotel von a beautiful terrace where you can 'see all the beautiful strong red. We unload the backpacks and we take a cold shower, dinner at a restaurant acco
gliente and then I sleep just as there are lots of dogs barking and my ear plugs do not work too.

... breakfast with a super mango lassi cake with honey, walnuts and almonds, onion omelette, toast with butter and jam, and finally a good masala CAJ.
Well now I'm ready for this town, now I wait a long struggle to negotiate the price of the safari in the desert.
Walking around the city 'we meet again the Italian and stop them drinking a CAJ, Ajli shows you how to work with wool and a crochet hook and tells him that' something very like it, especially 'cause he can not sit still with his hands and it 'a good way to do cosec h and then the
leaves the people who pass in his life, I did an iPod port, a housing for my camera lens and now is doing something else, but I do not want to say something. Pass oil
afternoon to bargain and drinking endless CAJ, are hyper-active but happy for the price, the deal with a nice guy, 20 € for one night and two days with food and water included.
do dinner to celebrate with a good chicken masala with two Israelis who listen to our adventures and were fascinated by nopstra passion for photography.
Back in the pack room and prepare for the desert and then last cigar and watching the shots of the day listening to Einaudi.

... is to take a jeep and take us to 30 km from the city 'in a village where there aspettanoaltri guys with camels and guides. There are 4 Canadian, a Dutchman and two Israelis. We are a big group, laughing and joking now and start our safari. Fortunately, there's no 'a lot of sun and two hours on a camel can be felt but no longer' that much, I have tired legs and ass split. All you 'can not spoil the wonder of the desert, eat on the blankets with our guides that we prepare chapatti (Indian tortillas) cooked vegetables and spices. Wash dishes in aluminum with sand and start over our safari.
We stop in the middle of the beautiful dunes, white sand and thin sleep here. We leave our things and started to run, jump and roll around in the sand.
and I Ajli after short 'we move away from everyone to enjoy the sunset and come up with our girls. Chiededi I put on the clown's nose, I want to photograph, I start posing and we enjoy the sunset, but 'did not last long, the sky fills with clouds, and we return to our base where we wait for dinner.
ignite the bonfire 'and we sit around on blankets, the atmosphere and' magic, the young Canadian 'musician and pulls out his guitar, he plays his songs, the Israelis pulled out the whiskey and some cookies, becomes very hot evening and the sky gives us his glory. But not for long ', 'cause sudden arrival of' the wind that brings us to the miraculous clouds, clouds full of water, it starts raining and no one can believe it, 'a miracle, and' for three years which is not seen rain here, there we cry and laugh, everything becomes surreal.
boss guides us together and tells us that we must move because 'time is likely to worsen. A kilometers qulache there, a village where we can find a place for indoor shelter. We take our things full of sand, give us blankets to cover us, luckily I have my raincoat lying and I do not feel very cold.
's beautiful walking in the desert at night, and' a strange sensation, after three quarters of an hour we see the lights and enter into a home. It 's a school, we open our sleeping bags in a classroom and pull out the candles and the night continues in the best possible way, all happy and positive energy around us only.
We woke up at 7 to watch the sunrise, I'm all locked, I slept on the floor ee I find it hard to coordinate my body to the first steps dlla day, I feel like Robocop. The breakfast of boiled eggs, toast with butter and jam to help me recover and begin to see children come from the village. I start to joke with them and when I see other children begin to arrive pull out my red nose and start playing with my plline. It creates a nice feeling and I do take the hand of one of them that I want submit to the villagers.
I enter every house and shake hands with everyone behind me is' a train of happy children who follow me and I began gathering in the square and also show.arrivano my mates around the safari and I see only natural smile and beautiful eyes, I do not want to stop, continue to play with them all day.
Ajli obviously has her baby in my hand and takes pictures, he likes a lot photos to and chef tells me that if it becomes known as PHOTOGRAFFITI absolutely want to bring the clown of the reportage around the world with the vespa orange.
I say, why not?! And I'm in the clouds all day, I am full of energy, I feel happy, I feel like wow.
Return to the city 'and remove the pounds of sand from our pack and our body, I take my plastic bottle with the sand of the desert and put it in my zaiono.
sip art for Delhi tomorrow, we expect 16 hours of travel in sleeper class, so much time to think and smile.
Before going to sleep Ajli we look at the picture I did today, I get excited, then look at the selection of my favorite pictures of this trip and I start to cry. This index
surprises me more and more 'I did not expect all this magic ...

Why not?!
Mr.D

0 comments:

Post a Comment