Monday, December 21, 2009

Riflescopes On Sale Just Works!

SORRISO

Here I am, my last stop, the last city '. I left for Varanasi last for various reasons, for the energy that has, by its intensity 'spiritual and human, for
to its size and because' there are all of India.
We arrived at 5 am, I spent a sleepless night to hear the screams and the cries of children, my neighbor's place that Russian and sellers of CAJ that run every 5 minutes.
A train trip that made me think hard about what I'm living here and what surrounds me. I am full of energy and excitement every day, little sleep and I viv
or intensely every single moment, the days are court 'cause I do
thousand things, talking, listening, observing, learning, photography, live.
are in a city 'huge and well known now, the first step off the train. Are the 5 and the train station and 'full of life and movement. We just stopped a rickshaw driver 'and despite that we had to take us to the guest house he insists Shianti to take us to his guest house, and telling us that our' full of mice, and 'dirty and the staff and' rude. After half an hour of discussion we spend another 10 minutes to negotiate the price for transport, I get nervous ee lose patience and start to respond to all evil. Can we get
in our place that has all the rooms full, but in the morning is free room and then decide to leave our bags and go to enjoy the sunrise on the Ganga. I am very excited and I can feel 'strange energy in the air, our guest house is located in the Ghat Manikarnika, and' more than 'where they burn the dead. We pass close to the sellers of wood, Ajli tells me that according to the wealth of the family buys more wood 'fine or not and the same applies to the amount'. The most 'rich example of the wood is burned with sandalwood.
overwhelms me something I can not tell me and remains inside for hours, we head towards the ghat less touristy, the ones where you can find the real India. I move away from Ajli and do not speak for a couple of hours, my teacher can tell from my eyes as I do and I do not want anything, let me enjoy my first encounter with this city, 'my first sunrise.
I can take some pictures, I'm surrounded by beautiful colors and there is 'a wonderful light
back to our hotel and we do not move all day, we remain on the balcony to talk to many tourists,' a popular spot and know interesting people. I ognitanto I get to watch what Succeed on the rooftops of this city 's wonderful. Here comes the sun and the sky fills with Recipes, starting fights, screaming children and keep our eyes fixed on his kite, others run through the streets to recover Recipes of the defeated.
I go to bed with a smile without feeling very tired despite fos
you awake for 24 hours.
Varanasi I want to photograph your colors and fill with your energy.

VARANASI part 2
I am very curious to see all of this city 'and I wake up early, I Guda
Ajli the maze, he feels at home, has been here 1 month and Many people greeted him. We stopped for lunch, do
n a very nice with a good breakfast. Toast with cheese omelette with onions, huge bowl with muesli, yoghurt, honey and fresh fruit, apple pie and CAJ. Wow, the best breakfast so far. Cowl to all'utlimo ghat and return with the sun behind him. Every five steps someone offers us a boat ride or a massage, someone asks for food and Babies biscuits or 10 rupees. We stopped to smoke a cigarette on the Germa scallini and meet the photographer colombian, and that 'super happy to see us and embraces us. Reluctant to talk with him and the children around us, of course I start playing with them and I invented the carousel human. The children agrappano to rotate my forearm and I myself, at some point I find 3 for arm, I enjoy a lot, my two friends still laugh and eventually thank me for what I have seen. In the coming days I will bring my red nose.
Germany, we follow up to the guest house and asked me to see some of my photos, look and talk about every single shot. I am the beautiful comments that make me feel good and then ask me any tips or trick, let me speak Ajli and finally tells me I am a good student.
I am very happy for my pictures, I'm not photographing landscapes or monuments, I am photographing life, people, eyes and hands of these people fascinating.


Why not?!
Mr.D

0 comments:

Post a Comment