Thursday, December 31, 2009

Upscalingupconverting

Duemilanove and budgets of an expatriate home for the holidays. Albania

Time passes, consuming the last two thousand hours of this. I do not know why but when it ends year budgets are growing. You try to remember, to think about what has happened over the past twelve months and often we get to conclude and decide if the year has gone well or badly. We will always try to place some hope in 'years to come, many hope that every year is a year of change, like a figure on the calendar to influence our life.
Of course it is normal and human to do budgets and hope for the future. I also think that the year is ending and I think the past months, in difficult times and to satisfaction. Yes, because for me 2009 was a year of satisfaction. First of all the degree is just a small milestone, but it is already an achievement. I can say I made it, despite everything and despite all. Perhaps it is the most difficult times that of the best. This year was the year I left home, some perhaps not definitive, but going abroad is a big commitment, and even that is a little satisfaction. In fact I can say I spent a year of change. It is not always all roses and flowers, the distance from family and friends, disappointments, difficulties, are all problems that anyone has to face and are part of life. We can not expect everything to be easy but neither one can hide behind the difficulty.
For this I wish you all a 2010 full of life, satisfaction, beautiful experience, but not to be trivial even with some difficulty, because those who play it must inevitably fall and then rise again stronger than before.

GREETINGS

"We know it is not even born, who enjoy the adventure, watching the world behind the keyhole

0 comments:

Post a Comment