Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ap Biology Lab 5 Answers From Wards

A Guide to English. The Albanians are willing to Europe.

Here I am, finally internet at home. I can write more often. Tonight tell you something that happened to me one of the first day I was here. Given that Tirana is a busy city, maybe the traffic here irritates me the most traffic of Rome, and that is saying something. The chaos is due to the large number of machines (50% Mercedes-Benz) and also heads the drivers' unruly natives. The queues are often due to the constant zigzagging of cars, creating inevitable delays. Often the roads are narrow, only two-lane two-way, but this does not seem to deter the fearless drivers, who do not hesitate to surpass even so bold. Of course I like a good Roman I adapted well to the local guide. While I was here, one of the first day I turned with a motor I had on loan. I find myself facing a traffic jam ever seen. I could not pass even with the scooter. After 10 minutes of good moves in the midst of the machines come to the "heart" engorgement. What happened? The road was wide enough, say two lanes in each direction. Virtually delays had meant that the cars began to overtake even invading the courses in the opposite direction, is widespread in these parts, this had caused other delays, and traffic slowed more than the super car to the left, to completely invade the lanes in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, the opposite happened and the same thing. Result: machine is located at a front of the other and did not know where to go. Fighters powerless in front of the chaos could not help but sit and watch. Seeing this scene, I imagined a paradoxical situation in which everyone changes direction as the British drive on the left. I know that maybe is not so nice, but I assure you that I laughed too much to see in a bottling machine so stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment