Saturday, October 31, 2009

Emulator Safenet>emulator Safenet

"estote Parati"


a working day like many others, spent the morning in the office, then home for lunch Jesuits where I go every now and then, after lunch I stopped working in the office of Father Bertrand, with whom I'm collaborating on this project from good scout that he calls a "wonderful adventure". While I was engrossed in work enters the office a young Jesuit Father Zef Albanian, very nice and polite. He says: "I'm going home, will you come? "" And where do I sleep? "," For me, "he says: Do not think twice and say yes, if there's one thing I love is seeing new places and the best thing to know a place is to go with someone who was born and raised there. Parto so, with what I'm wearing, it is being away twenty-four hours I can wash my return to good, from good scout I do find ready. We leave that almost sunset, the road is not great but often interrupted because of work, while traveling north understand that we are not going right in Scutari, but that Zef is originally from a place nearby, I've seen some 'not so Scutari I'm sorry about the idea of a completely new place. We arrived after dark at Vaudejes, so says the sign but I have heard and seen in writing at least three different ways. However Vaudejes Lac is a village that has expanded in recent years to become one municipality. As soon as we get home I sit with Zef and his parents to chat a bit '. Do not you understand that much, but with the translations of Zef I can guess what it speaks. We got up to prepare something to eat, even I do to do, I do not like sitting around doing nothing. Unfortunately, a sudden bereavement of a relative a bit upset 'plans for the evening. They go to visit relatives, while I take this opportunity to make a little 'alone through the center of the village. There a strange atmosphere at nine o'clock already there is nobody on the street, are open only two or three bars and an internet point. It 's weird how in a village desert at night and opened an Internet point. I returned from visiting relatives to pick up and go to sleep. The next morning we leave early to make any commission, the village has magically populated opening of shops, restaurants, fruit stands, fishmongers, guys who go to school, people doing the shopping. The thing that strikes me and makes me smile are the animals that run alone and undisturbed in the streets of the village, cows, pigs, chickens and anything else with normal pedestrian walking on the sidewalk, stopping from time to time to eat a little 'grass or garbage. Finite commissions Father Zef takes me to see the artificial lake, which is very good despite the high voltage pylons and the hydroelectric plant that clash a bit 'with a landscape for the most part untouched. He tells me that her family lived in a house that was flooded when the dam was built, and how they had to move and build a new home. As he goes to the funeral I make a walk to the dam. There was an old woman who came from far away pieces of wood he had gathered, a tunneling machine goes on the road and started to play the old woman, how to tell her to move while I think 'I look stupid ", but as soon as the lady turns around, he nods place the wood inside the arm of the digger and invited her to climb into the van of his colleague who is behind him, a very funny scene, as much as I attended the scene shortly after, a cow was grazing, obviously in the middle of the garbage, approaches a dog and begin to sniff each other, after a while, 'the cow starts licking the dog, doing a thorough cleaning of the hair, ten minutes to complete a toilet! After some 'joined the party two pigs that they also begin to rummage in the trash, then the dog in gratitude hunting the two pigs biting its tail to leave the field open to the cow. Of course I have kept entertained the whole scene! Before lunch father Zef leads me to see the house where he grew up and now the parents have abandoned because of too much care it requires, is very nice, little cozy, but with a beautiful garden. A large vineyard and fruit trees everywhere. We collect a bit of khaki for lunch. After a quick meal, I prepare a turkish coffee I salute the parents of Zef, just back from lunch with the family and head. Two hours and we are in Tirana! I'm going home destroyed but happy with the beautiful places I've seen and have added another piece to the knowledge of Albanian reality and that he was ready to seize this opportunity.

"Carpe diem"

0 comments:

Post a Comment