Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Telescopes Refractors

Shqiperia

a month in Albania and I seem to have arrived yesterday, and instead is a month that are already here. Looking back, in fact, a bit 'of time has passed. I fixed my room, now I have a decent bed, a bookshelf with books that I brought from Rome, a closet with all my clothes and a small table. I am organizing for a sofa and TV, although in Albanian is not that much yet understand. I bought a book "Learn Albanian in a short time", huh I got it! but in a short time what?! The language is not easy, declensions, pronouns, adjectives ... so there is to be studied, for what little that's enough to survive. In the evening you go out often, eating out does not cost much. Sometimes I stay at home, I watch a movie or watch TV via the Internet, in other words, you begin to feel they are not here on holiday but to stay a bit 'of time. With the work we begin to get serious, we are preparing a course for young adults about the political situation, which helps them to understand how to "use" democracy. The days pass so for now, including a night out and a coffee bar. I hope soon will be able to turn a bit ', Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and then more in the ....... who knows ...... as someone said ...." to infinity and beyond "and
Naten mir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment