Thursday, October 8, 2009

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Shirt

coffee Montenegro

It is now almost a month who are in Albania, the other day I heard the odd immigration law. For entry you do not need no visa, but once inside the Albanian territory, you can not live more than a month, fined EUR 100 leaving the country. I asked around to get a residence permit and they told me you need to wait a couple of weeks. So now to avoid becoming an illegal immigrant in Albania, which seems almost a joke, I left for Montenegro, to get me a ride and then travel back to Albania and to have another month to come into compliance. I took the opportunity of a friend who had to go to Scutari, which is only 15 km from the border and left with him, I left to do his rounds and I walked towards the border. Unfortunately, the machine still did not documents are in order, then the customs stopped me and told to go back. Since I had only to cross the border, I parked the car and I walked on foot, under the amused gaze of the Albanian police that I had just sent back with the car. Register on my computer out of the country and say hello. Walk for about two hundred yards and find a bar, sit by me and ordered a turkish coffee. After the coffee I tell myself that I can not walk so far to go, the way of life more like something human cows that were grazing at that point I decided to go back after a good 20 minutes spent in the country's Mirko Vucinic (Montenegro, for those who fail to understand). I returns to the border, this time out, with police officers than those before. The Montenegrins me check and record the document without problems. Step by Albanian police. The guy at the computer entering my data, looks at me and asks in broken Italian: "Why you left and returned?" I say, "to take a walk", he does not understand, it seems right, a border policeman who does not speak other languages \u200b\u200bthan the Albanians. Fortunately there was in line with the machine (probably will not cross the border on foot with no year), an Albanian boy who spoke Italian and I translated the questions of the policeman. "What are you doing in Albania?", "Why go out and fall?" I began to enjoy myself, and I was wondering why did so many stories, all documents were in order, and it was in my rights also pass and repass four times in succession. The thing that amuses me is that the Montenegrin police have not batted an eyelid. That they would have been suspicious, and ask: "how come this comes on foot to our house is ten minutes and goes away?" and yet nothing! While the police continued with its Albanian unnecessary questions, I pull out my passport and do even that in addition to the ID card that he had learned by heart by now. He gladly accepts and begins to leaf through it page by page, hoping probable that I had left some little present inside. Obviously, it is left-handed. At the fourth and last time I asked "what have you been doing for 10 minutes?", My answer was laconic: "I wanted a coffee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment