Monday, December 6, 2010

Funny Things Write Wedding Card




Phnom Phen


the alarm is quiet today, I have time to prepare the pack and have breakfast with composure.

I pick up at 9.00 am, I order the mango shake, an omelette with onion and tomato and check the mail on your computer. Are now 9.30 and my tuk tuk arrives, no hurry, I learned from them, but the delay continues to increase and to ask 45min of my tuk tuk. He responds not to worry about coming. it takes me at 10.00 and takes me to the bus.



Phnom Phen comes with huge skyscrapers and lots of traffic. You see that is the capital and we see that we came West.

off the bus and I have not the faintest idea where to go to sleep. I'm in a huge city and the tuk tuk driver I have a lot of guest house. I find that the best way to find something cheap is the way of money, in fact, with cheap guest houses are located in most of the lake and not far from the center.

For $ 5 I am in a wonderful place, I arrived at sunset on the lake that gives me the welcome, distance are the skyscrapers and my room is on the lake.

The area is popular with backpackers, but local residents and foreigners, especially English teachers.

For step 2 the evening chatting with guys who teach at a kindergarten and a kindergarten and the third cousin of Marlon Brando. It 'a very chill out, a large common terrace restaurant and bar, pool table and television with sofas and armchairs stracomode bamboo.

I fall asleep floating in my room, I let myself be lulled Phnom Phen


good night


why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment