Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sadlier Oxford Isbn 0821571060




Siem Reap



is 6 and I'm standing, I have to make a long while cycling on dirt road with my two bags. But the thought does not discourage me because the sky is beautiful, everything blue with scattered clouds here and there that give the magical brush to the canvas.

I have to also take the boat and then a bus that will take me to the border. I am very

em otion, was not in my plan to make this country too, but reading Terzani and charm of the temples of Angkor have made me an appetite.

This country has an incredible history and fascinating, I did not know much but this time I'm interested.

visa practices are long, almost an hour, and each sheet you hand over to ask you to fill out a dollar more for a visa that costs $ 23.

Pulling out my passport to the police the guy behind me says "you are italian you hip?" Accent surprised me around and say, "You are the Venetian you?".

E 'Martin, a guy from Vicenza who do not know personally but "when" wants is the son of the legendary Fimon Carletto, the owner of my favorite inn in the Veneto.

Martin is a great, great traveler and a wonderful person. His journey began in June from London, a special trip, a bike trip. He made Russia, Kazakhstan, China and then met his traveling companion to "case" instead wanted to kayak in the Mekong. Martin as someone who follows his stomach decides to give up the bike and continue to make the most important and fascinating river in a kayak. We do three hours by bus together, he tells me of his adventures and projects. Vietnam wants to get in and reach the ocean and then fly to Australia to work on the farm and make cheese.


"Carletto ghe you own a good fiojo" ... I greet you with Martino I make a picture with him, so when I get back in the Venetian I do offer my first beer after 10 Carletto years to go.

The journey is still long and I find that we arrive in Siem Reap late in the evening, I have booked the guest house and I can tell if any of the travelers who are there with me did.

investigating various prices and decide to join two Swedes.

arrived around one o'clock and it's dark, I hate to travel by day and night is coming.

I can not wait to get me a shower and lie down on the bed. The place is very clean and looks almost like a hotel. I can also make me a beard on account of what 10 days since I have never seen in the mirror.

I lie in bed and feel a heavy downpour, it's beautiful, sounds like a symphony, it is my first rain in Asia and is very romantic ...


Laku noc ...



ps my last day, Laos has no words but only the photos I posted a few days ago ... an unforgettable day


why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment