Monday, December 6, 2010

Mom's Anal Adventuremaamaria

Siem Reap Angkor


Angkor


Today is the day of the temples of Angkor, the day expected. I wake up at 4am and I get on my mountain bike with the torch head and backpacker.

Out is the night, lit up the map and see that the road is quite long but very simple. I do a couple of streets and in a moment are out of town, in front wooow in my eyes the sky is beautiful, it's full of stars ... the road is straight in front of me and allows me to enjoy this show, a shooting star greets me and I smile ... everything will remain in my thoughts the day.



I head straight to the second most important temple, the Bayon, coming the wrong road and I did not realize there before until I read the sign ... I can see the entrance and walked, leaving the bike. There are steps around me to do and there are lots of ruins. Slowly the sky begins to brighten and everything around me begins to take shape and life. I am alone, sitting on a ruin to see the faces of the gods discover the temples. They smile and they are all a lot. I relax and think a lot when the light is strong enough to get up and around all the other temples, travels many miles and I stopped for lunch. I'm ready to see the most famous temple and back to town.

Check Room sweaty, take back with a shower and rest. But not for long, I want to go out and give me a last lap around the city and eat at a restaurant with Khmer.





Khmer curry chicken I eat a very good and tasty, made with coconut milk, curry, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin and more ...

had finished eating I find the French boys in a street where all the local beer to make $ 0.50 for happy hour. We sit down to drink and tell day, I discover that I went well and that I did not spend $ 20 to see the temples this morning. You see that I went there very soon.

greeted me again with the French, was a pleasure to meet again tomorrow and it's off to Phnom Phen.



goodnight star ...




why not?!


mr.d

0 comments:

Post a Comment