Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where To Buy Shoestring Licorice

4000



Don Khon




Today I move to the south, bordering with Cambodia, and 4000 thousand islands on the Mekong Delta, they say it's a place to relax and I just have this need. Take a bus with the driver mad. He runs like crazy, and we continue to bounce like balls, too bad for a big hole opens the door and drops a bag of French, luckily no one behind us, we retrieve the backpack a hundred meters behind and is torn because he made us jump on the road.

arrive in the river and a boat on the island takes us happy. The most quiet but with the guest house, that is, the bungalow on the River. The French saw that a couple of places you take a little nicer, I still walk a half hour and really find a niche ambushes and very quiet. Without the bathroom in the bungalow, with bamboo walls and thatched roof. I'm in love with this place, I have also my balcony and the most relaxing hammock.



cones French lunch and then relax at the bungalow required, we agree to drink from me and then dinner at a restaurant on river.

aperitif before I enjoy my hammock watching the sunset on fire the colors of the sky and water.

Bars super fantastic and quiet dinner then.

I return to my palace and I did not sleep, I take a flashlight and go look at the sky and sit on a bridge to observe the gentle and soft moonlight.


sweet night happy island




why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment