Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Livignio Grudzień

island Luang Prabang - Luang Prabang Pakse



Luang Prabang - Pakse


This morning I woke up before the rooster. I get to do kirikiki loudly, but I do not think it's a good idea. This thought gives me positive and already I'm ready to go out in a moment. The backpack and let him take it because after I booked the pick up.

freschino Outside it, the light is still timid and there is a light mist, someone has already lit the fire and prepare the food, someone is around in his pajamas. They are all smiling and super active, do a walk of 20 minutes and crossing Marco and Mario, the monks are not out yet, but people are getting ready to donate food, most of it is sticky rice. But I also see that in a moment we were surrounded by hundreds of tourists with cars photos in hand.

After half an hour spent with a good black cofee Lao we see the first orange spots move in a row, from afar they look like a flame that cuts away.

mass crowds of tourists to photograph them and I try to avoid all that and put myself in the back streets where they spend the same but there are no tourists.



I can make myself some pictures, but I remain pretty to look at this orange dragon's tail that moves to the city by collecting and donating to poorest.

About seven o'clock the road takes a different atmosphere, I greet you with Marco and Mario and I do the last breakfast with the usual fresh market lady who pours the coffee without me asked. A gesture that I'm glad you and stays in my head.

The journey now is one of the most hard, I have to move from north to south and 24 hours by bus. The first bus it takes 10h to make several stops between 360km road experience for the amount of holes and lack of sleep. The others are on another trip 14h bus, night bus with a bed, too bad that the bed is single but there must be two people and myself I have to sleep with an American 2-meter, I "slept" like a mummy wrapped and sometimes with the window smashed, luckily there was a moon to look at, so soft and yellow.

arrived for the 8 to Pakse, are a piece of wood to burn, I have all the neck muscles hard and destroyed. There are other backpackers and together with 6 of them take a tuk tuk. There are three couples, two French and one Swiss. They are nice and together we seek the guest house. We find a cheap but you have to wait an hour to leave the room. Just enough time to have breakfast together.

These guys are really smart, almost all my life except for a guy who has 39. A couple on their honeymoon for four months for the whole of South Asia. Now they do Laos, Cambodia and then in Byrmania and conclude in Thailand.

finished breakfast we begin to agree to go for a ride before lunch. Lets you organize them, I'm overwhelmed, I propose: visit the village - waterfalls - fields cultivation of coffee for a reasonable price.

are all waiting for me at eleven o'clock, we climb in the van and began the tour, we're going to see some very beautiful waterfalls, we do not make the bathroom but we refreshed the same. The place where we were is super relaxing, in fact each of us has chosen a rock and we started to think this mother admiring the wonder of nature. How powerful, draws you in and if you do not spring.


From waterfalls make a small stop for lunch in a very beautiful place in the forest and then we stop at the village where he lives a tribe speaking a language totally different from the Lao and performing ceremonies of great antiquity. For instance, we did see some coffins carved in tree trunks or other things about the sacrifices of animals. But I have followed the guide. I was distracted by a group of children and I moved with them, did not want to disturb the driver and other glia, and then I walk away with the kids. I pull out my yellow balloon and play like crazy, at some point the other calls me to go and try their tobacco smoke a bamboo pipe with water in it. They are sitting in a circle under a house, we go out there and the pipe.

I realize that among them there is a child who has hands and feet all rigid, semi-paralyzed mouth, I go up to play with him, I'm here too and make space in the circle. When I approach the child begins to laugh, do its tongue out and touch my tummy, bursts of laughter and I burst into his stomach, I can almost tears. I can not get away, the baby keeps me by the hand, a balloon inflated to him and ask the guide if he knows what did the baby. He says that health problems and knows nothing more, has never been visited by a doctor. Still hug my belly and I try to resist, I put the last laugh with him and I have to go away.


I climb on the bus and do not speak anymore until you get to my room to get me a cold shower.

Ceno together with the French guys and we decided to go to 4000isole together the next day.

Perfect are good traveling companions. I return to my room and I fall asleep thinking about the little boy in the village.


children goodnight



why not?!


mr.d

0 comments:

Post a Comment