Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blueberry Buckle And Baby Food

BANGKOK Bangkok 1st Day 2nd Day

November 12, 2010

Bangkok Day 2


Oh my god, good Bangkok morning!

are the 8.00, even if I wanted to wake up an hour later, I feel the urge to go out and enjoy the day in full. As a rule, feed my body with a nice breakfast, fruit: pineapple, passion fruit, banana and mango with yogurt and then a couple of toasts. Around me a ridiculous situation, there is still some Western tourists with beer in hand, do not make it any more.

Today the program includes: station, Ko Ratana (the area where there are temples and commercial life on the river), and Chinatown.

reach the station by tuk tuk with the smog that opens my lungs, I buy tickets for the next day (I move to the north) and two out of the station to meet the Italians in the smoking area. Luciano and Simon are two of the boys who were with me on the flight from Milan. Simon decides to ride with me, not only in Bangkok but he also wants to move to Chiang Mai the next day, while Luciano went to book the ticket for the Byrmania.

Aid Simo to take the tickets and the tour begins, we find ourselves in front of the first temple and we see only tourists and tail, neither is willing to go, we put away the guide and we head towards the river and feel the desire and the need to cross smiles and looks of the local people. So it was, as a people surprised us and enriched us, you always smile.

This part of town is really charming and full of people, I only regret not having had a nice view to enjoy the most of his colors, but it seems to me that the bell of smog that is here is impossible find the blue sky and seeing the sun. It must be a rare event.

Chinatown is an orgasm of sensation to the eyes and the palate. Today, my taste buds thanked me, here the food tastes fabulous, I can admit that the kitchen is in second place, almost at par with the Italian.

Back in the area of \u200b\u200bmy guest house by bus, seeing as it costs a tenth of the tuk tuk. But the problem is that we fall asleep and we are left after an hour's journey to the starting point. Oh shit ... the traffic that we are in front of us decide to take the tuk tuk, we spent something less than the normal price and in 15 minutes we arrive at the guest house.

We say goodbye and we set an appointment for dinner, I enter in my room and I enjoy the miles cold shower of my life.

finish the day with a Thai dinner, we are six Italians and tomorrow our paths diverge, there are those who go out Thai, who in the South, those who remain and I and Simo in the north.

I return to my room at 4.00am, after dinner we were in a former clinic hours ago DNB party with international DJs. I mean the same things you can do in Turin, London, New York, except that here you are in Bangkok and continue to repeat it ... is a kaos.


Hello Bangkok, but I have to run ...



why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment