Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Darmowy Hosting Bez Rekalm

Vang Vien Vientiane


November 20, 2010

Vang is




Since I went to bed early and not late I wake up before the alarm. The program now is to rent a scooter and visit the villages, caves and waterfalls.

For $ 4 the scooter is mine all day, I'll leave the map and start. Oh my god, the roads are all dirt and I eat a lot of dust. The landscape around seems to Pandora mountains with green trees under a giant sheet of yellow rice fields.

I arrived at the caves, a group of children stopped me and one of them takes me to see a limestone cave with a giant Budha inside. The cave is beautiful, I like a soldier crawling through the mud to pass near the giant spider, but the rooms are wonderful. The baby makes its way to me as if it were his home and eventually left him a euro.

From here I move to the Blue Lagoon, but before you spout a bunch of kids get, I stop and start playing with them. The inflated balloon at once, we play fields and one of them falls and gets hurt. It disinfects and another who arrived shortly after the big toe of his right foot bandaged with a piece of plastic bag. Him take off and begin to doctor and then I put the patches. I am happy and smiling.

After an hour's leave and go to the Blue Lagoon, a wonderful place, with the emerald blue water and green all around. There are bungalows with only the roof to stay to relax in the shade, I choose one, I read a little bit and then I dives with a rope and dalla'albero 10m. It 'just a joke.

Next destination is the waterfall, down the street I find a Frenchman who look like me and decide to find them together. We drive on a scenic road and we meet here and the children to play with.

The waterfalls are beautiful, too bad they do not come over the sun, just enough time to do some photos and then off you go to see the sunset from the way we did. We stopped in the street and in front of us there are silhouettes of mountains and the sky is red. We are half an hour in silence and then off again super light loads.

Tonight I skipped lunch because I do a very good fish dinner to spoil. I spend 5 euro, but they are full.


i love you Laos


why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment