Monday, November 29, 2010

Realpath(): Open_basedir Restriction

3rd day 2nd day Luang Prabang



Luang Prabang


kikirikiki Getting up with the cock is not bad, although I had caps managed to give me the input to get up. I could hear sounds of everyday life of neighboring Laos and intrigued me prepare and go out with my camera in the neck.

Before you start trying to hire a bike I'm going to have breakfast in the fresh market. Ideal place to observe local life. There are children in school uniform to give a hand to parents to mount the stalls, eat breakfast sitting on crates of fruit and then get ready for school. In the evening see the night market instead of the stand under the lamp to do homework and when approaching a break studying for tourists haggling with a calculator.




I find the bike into the agency for $ 2, sign me right on the map where is the place so you do not have problems to find the agency and start to pedal making me cool morning air.

through some bamboo bridges that make me step away from the city and in the middle of villages where women weave the silk to the frames and the hens will cutting the road. I'm just crazy, I almost take it in a thousand times.

are along the river, a tributary of the mighty Mekong and suddenly I hear the voices of children and seeking their origin, I am curious why they are screaming like crazy.

The screams of joy coming from the river, just below me, are on the slope of the bank to make slides wetting the ground and sliding on his ass on the inner tube of a bicycle. Looking at them is really fun, were full of mud and every dive is a general laugh. Do not notice me, I'm really taken by the game, I walk through the side of their clothes and get behind the yellow balloon saying "Sabado" is the Laotian greeting, they turn and smile at me. The gift of the balloon, holding it in hand to turn, dive with him and then if they pass.


I observed and photographed him, I'd love to have a bath too, but no costume and I'm not going to go around as they are mired in a 15 km from the city.

After a while they are in the middle of the river to pass the balloon and continue to laugh, I smoke a cigarette and watching their happiness back into town waving.

Arriving in town I find the case for Mark and Mario, you are refreshing feet in the river, reach and I relax too.

We are all happy and positive, they were able to photograph some interesting face and I had another special meeting.

approached by a boy who sells souvenirs, I do not know how did you see us trying to sell us a little bit but he understands that we are not good customers, but sees in us the desire to play and then he takes off his shirt and begins to play in the water with us.

We enjoy all 4, I present another yellow balloon and play volleyball as children.

He, Hati, and I could hear the child, with his poor English he told me that 10 years and do not always go to school because they need work.


We're going to eat and shelter from the sun in a restaurant along the Mekong, at the table talking about photography, Marco and Mario make me many questions, finished eating it was time to put into practice the mini lesson. The boys threw themselves and try to follow me, taking the same subjects and at other times I was going to photograph what I was saying, with the rule that if a person smiles, it means that it is ready to be photographed and obviously thank you and sometimes exchange a few words or just a blend of looks and smiles.

the afternoon photo shoot was good and it was a great way to share a smile as always.

now it is time for the sunset over the Mekong to Luang Prabang and six six do not you can lose.


We stopped to take a couple of beers in a booth and go to the stairs on the shore. Today I want to teach children to do silhouette. I take two shots, the ones I wanted, the man with the bamboo cane in hand on top of the boat and the background of red, orange, yellow sunset.

Then I sit and watch the horizon light load, even the children sit and enjoy the moment.

We are raising the hunger and the desire for delicious grilled fish. I eat a large piece with chopsticks and I must say that it is a great way to enjoy them.

We give ourselves a good night on the banks of the Mekong giving us an appointment tomorrow morning at 6.30 to go see the monks take alms.

Marco and Mario greet me "good night master" I laugh ...


Laos Sabado Sabado ... sabado





why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment