Sunday, November 14, 2010

Media Science Solid Ink Canada





November 11, 2010

Bangkok Day 1



The journey was very long, luckily I found some Italian guys on the flight were good company and so I was up all night, making the square with beers in hand on the seats of the plane .

landed in Colombo (Sri Lanka) I spent 7 hours in the transit zone with Alessandro (cook Sardo) to tell of our lives, in the midst of beautiful scenery, because I saw elephants everywhere. They were marks of banks, drawing on sugar sachets, ornaments from home, in short, is the symbol of this Asian country unknown to me.

From Columbus takes over the plane and five hours after the terrifying journey landed in Bangkok.

This city I've heard of in the stories of many people, and all confirm that it is a brothel. As soon as I leave the airport on I hit an invisible wall humidity and smog, I move to the city by bus and get off at Khao San (the area frequented by backpackers), here I choose my guest house, clean, cheap but with cold water. I get along with 12 € for 2 nights.

I should stay and take a few hours of sleep, but I'll jump in the shower and now I'm ready to quit.

I stop at the entrance of the guest house to store the reference points for the return of the evening, I light a cigarette and now I approach two Thai girls so affectionate, sending the river and asked if I wanted to have fun . Let me understand that I am not interested and walked kaos in the main street. The neon glow of the local road, western music in all places and rivers of beer are drunk.

among hundreds of Italian children reunited with Western aircraft, and together we go to eat great food around the local kiosks, prodding here and cheap.

tired propose to sit in a room listening to a guy who plays historical pieces and drink some beer Thai.

At our table, the beers are starting to go down like water and I realize that I have entered in the space, they sit with us guys of different nationalities and everyone tells some of his experience or any advice on places to see. An ideal way to clarify things and figure out where to move, get useful information. I managed to get me a draft itinerary for the first 5 days, dedicating myself to northern Thailand.

Unwittingly are 4 am and my body is a rag, greeting everyone and giving back to my room 3x2 good night in Bangkok ....


Laku noc


why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment