Monday, November 29, 2010

Second Hand Slide Projectors




Luang Prabang


I wake up at a quarter to six with no problem, and get ready in 5 min only the fresh market, where I made an appointment with the boys. Even the shadow of them, then decided to have breakfast in the market at the same place after half an hour the kids come and tell me that we lost the monks. For now nothing to do, had already passed and they have seen him, but he was in another part of the city.


I will tomorrow before leaving for Pakse, while giving birth to 8 and can easily be at 5.30 to see me the monks.

With the boys decide to go to the waterfalls are at 32km and you must go by tuk tuk, at least one that does not take the bike, but it is too late then the heat becomes unbearable.

For the tuk tuk we are few, so we need someone else to try it lowered the price. We are still in the market and I take some pictures of children who eat breakfast before going to school. Meanwhile, an Argentine who passes the other night and I knew he was interested in the waterfalls, we were still missing two people, but also enough to get a fair price.

We find a Thai who lives in London, a super guy lively and too with my own camera in, I look at her, my him and he asks me some advice.

arrive to the beautiful waterfalls, are a paradise, there are 3-4 tanks where you can swim and dive, I can not wait. But before we make a trip coming up to the spot where the waterfall, a steep vertical drop of 100m, I had the knees to the chin that I came and I came across and with soaking your feet apart. We do some landscape photos, but I soon tired and I want to go diving.



We were a three-quarters of an hour to dive in the green and I would have never stopped to dive hanging on the rope.

Back in town just in time to take refuge in the shade of a restaurant with free wi-fi. I can go get me a shower and get ready for the last sunset in this city last dinner with Marco and Mario.



not do later, we ate the fish again, now I just finished doing the pack and every time there seems to be more stuff.

The bundle of the Fool is filling up with new experiences, colors, sounds and magic ... I love to travel following the "case" ...





Laku noc Laos


why not?!


mr.d

0 comments:

Post a Comment