Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Men's Adjustable Bikini Swimwear

per il Viaggio Laos



November 17, 2010

trip to Vientiane




E 'come on the day of departure for Laos, Thailand and leave with a farewell greeting.

Buses depart at 20:00 and I still have a day to turn in Chang Mai and greet well with Simon.

We take a tour of the temples and end of the day we have dinner in a very cheap but very good food.

I look forward and see that are the 19.30, I'm late because I did not consider the distance and traffic in the afternoon. Arrival at the station and found that the bus is full. I can not stay here another day and started talking with the driver, until we reach an agreement that I really like. Voyage that is in the driver's cab at half price. I try to get even a little bit with the price, then I say Why not man!?

I go and there are two other drivers, I assume that will change, I find my situation, I cover well, since the air conditioning is a ball.

sleep now, too bad that after a couple of hours are no longer the only passenger in the cab. Gainers other 3 rooms, sitting next to me very polite and try not to disturb me, I try to make him much space as possible assuming the fetal position, but comfortable.

It takes an eternity, but the view I see the cabin is spectacular. The cell is empty and no longer even know what time we unload at 40 km from the border, are the only backpacker. I find a tuk tuk, which brings me to the border at a reasonable price.

visa practices are fast and in half an hour are on the Friendship Bridge linking Thailand and Laos.

are in the capital Vientiane, the first impact are the red flags with hammer and sickle waving to the St.

sparse along with those of Laos.

Another tuk tuk brings me to center and start your search of the room, the house prices are high, then choose one with a shared bathroom, but it's important that they are clean.

After a nap I'm ready to turn the city, I go to change money and find myself a wallet full of notes: 500, 2000, 20000, 50000.

I can not get used to this money but by the account I could eat a good dinner for € 3, with the legendary Beerlao ...



Laos Goodnight, I'm here ...





why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment