Saturday, November 27, 2010

Homemade Pellet And Bb Shootingtargets




November 21, 2010

Luang Prabang

The natural alarm clock works, I have an hour to prepare and eat breakfast, now it's off to Luang Prabang.

I managed to delay the same, took over half an hour to prepare a simple breakfast

there.

The journey takes six hours and are only 240 km, the road climbs over the mountains and villages that incorciatore are many, each with its small market and almost all the houses made of bamboo. Children play in the streets, the women clean the rice and prepare some of the chilly to dry. The thatched roofs are covered with red and the effect is wonderful, too bad you can not take pictures out the window and pull out a camera is impossible given the amount of holes we encounter.

We stop in the middle of a village in the mountains and encounter facial features very special, eyes and nose are squeezed and pulled. Photographer some interesting and smiling face and go back on the bus to continue to rise following the thousand bends. Good thing I do not suffer the sickness, unlike the Japanese that I diffianco sits with his head in the bag.

have reached the perfect time to find the guest house with shared bathrooms and are already out that I head to the river to enjoy the sunset over the Mekong. I make a super ride by the river on the peninsula and I find the right spot to enjoy the sunset and the magical sequence of color and light. Charge me good this time of day, the sunset over the Mekong is all positive energy. I relax and journey into myself. I feel happy and lucky to live this journey, I'm learning a lot and helps me understand myself. In order to travel only means to know and above all correct. In a sense, you explore, you acknowledge your limits and stimulate your curiosity.

The sunset made me hungry, everything has changed in the city than when I arrived there the night market and the stalls are endless. Lights everywhere, I feel rather confused and it seems a new city.

they put me in an alley, is the way of delights, barbaque every two steps, kebabs, chicken, fish, frogs, no buffet

Odle thousand ways. The nice thing is that there are also tables, seeking a place and feel of Italian voices, I stopped asking if they have photographed the sunset. So you start talking and eventually to eat kebabs and one thousand Beerlao.

The guys are just nice and positive people who make you feel good, the invitation in my guest house in the photos and Gurd drinking lao lao. And here begins my problem of disorientation, is the first time that happens I do not understand just where is the place you're looking for. I could not get my bearings, everything was different, and then after an hour and a half, doing everything the way I had done during the day, on the contrary, thousand times the wrong way. But it was interesting, because with Marco and Mario we talked about many things.

found the guest house we put in the garden looking at the photos, the boys make me many compliments and remain silent, I wonder if the day after we meet and go together to take the city.

A beautiful day, beautiful people and the city is positive





why not?!


mr.d

0 comments:

Post a Comment