Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wooden Swingset Large

Phalong e dintorni 5th day 6th day

November 16, 2010

Phalong and its


I wake up the rooster, I do not believe but are 5.30 am, I am still turn me on the floor where I slept and I see that my mosquito net had big holes of 10 cm. Have not been stung by any insect to luck. The night was long, I stayed true

little mind, the sounds of the jungle has kept me awake all night and I felt under some kind of animal noises.

Around 7:00 I get up, and also the two families in the village are in full life, the mother of Naphun is washing clothes in the river and the two girls are preparando.Tutti other hiking companions, and I have been sleeping

put on the benches to write, here comes Naphun with the yellow balloon and ask me to play, I get up and I'm already full with her.

I must salute because it's time to go to school, take a backpack and his balloon, the v edo away jumping and playing, every now and then turns to greet me with his hand.

slowly awaken all, Tony has prepared

Rato breakfast with eggs, bread and hot tea. take our things and we start to go for the ride on elephants.

come among the rice fields and see the peasants working greet us and let ian photograph.

arrive from the elephants and go up in pairs on each elephant, me and Simon, we named our Marcellus, we cherished, we gave him to eat and I are also pampered Marcellino, a little of almost a year .

greet the most beautiful animals in the world and we climb up the bamboo boat to admire the scenery along the River. It is very hot and as if Tony tells us understand the Which brings us to swim at the falls. Wow, we really wanted, the falls are small but the water is excellent. From here we make a super buffet lunch of Thai food always very good and we conclude the trip with a rafting reckless adrenaline and screams.

I really enjoyed it and I go back to Chang Mai happy and tired. We return to the guest house where we were and Simone goes immediately to get a "massage", I stop with the English girl a drink at the bar of the guest house and pass the pictures of the trip, absolutely loved her, and all 195. I could not say no and because it was his birthday presents him as they were.

It is time for dinner, eat a little something around already and I do not feel that we are accustomed to the neon and the kaos.

Tomorrow we depart, I to Laos and Simone to the south.

Thai Hello, see you soon ...

why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment