Thursday, November 18, 2010

Careena Lapuz Married

Phalong



November 15, 2010

Phalong


We wake up soon, now let's go hiking. We have breakfast thinking on the fly to be late but we have to wait for three quarters of an hour the guy at the bar of the agency's guest house.

The guy who comes to pick us unable to make amends with her smile and her sunny.

We climb into the jeep and we are not alone, we are with an English girl, a Frenchman and his Thai girlfriend, and then we add two Swiss, French and another could not miss the Israeli born in Russia .

We are a good group and our guide named Tony, a 23 year old Thai boy very nice and polite, I've got sympathy and I immediately called Tony Maccaroni.

Before reaching the place where he would leave the trek we stopped in breeding of butterflies and orchids, nothing special but it was part of the package.

Another half-hour off-road and start walking in the jungle, we are surrounded by animal sounds strange, twisted trees, beautiful colors and humidity from fear.

After 3 hours of trekking a little challenging, but relaxing, leaving you the space and time to think and see new things at the same time, we stopped in a small village for a break of 40 minutes.

I am the only one to get away for a ride, the others refresh and rest.

From a distance I hear the screams of children and try to identify the origin, there they found, they are in a bush and are collecting something.

As always the first approach is more difficult, especially when you do not speak English and

, but some raspberry and fake fall makes me ridiculous in their eyes and I can be curious. We begin to laugh and joke and to get closer and closer, to touch someone to leave, I understand that it is time to put the magic red nose and from there on it has been an explosion of emotion and adrenaline. You know what it means to be happy, and I be for a few minutes too. But they are already in their lives, they have lost that instinct, but we Westerners find it hard to find.

Thanks to reading Terzani (A fortune teller told me) look a lot more people and I think this rather than us and I in my life in Italy, we have to learn a lot from them and instead try to make him die our modernization. The're slowly suffocating.

report here a piece of the book these days is making me a different look at this country: "On the surface everything goes well, today in Asia. The wars are over, peace, also the ideological, reigns with

very few exceptions, the entire continent, and everywhere there is nothing to talk about economic growth. Yet just this old, big world of diversity is going to succumb. The Trojan horse is -

Instead of continuing on its path and seek solutions to their problems in Asia, Asia matter now, without any discrimination, the formulas for the success of others, and then gradually surrender to the diversity. The rapid development strangles its culture, while the pressure of the new materialism breaks the traditional ties, destroys the old patterns of values \u200b\u200band removes the trust in everything that is not attributable to the money. Modernization means Westernization and thus the Asia finally loses consciousness of self. "

the three boys were joined by other children and then others who were called by those who were there, I did make the train and I settled down. I played with the juggling balls, did the colored handkerchiefs disappear in the nose and I was out of my mouth and then we started to chase on the lawn.

Arrival from other more load before and hopping, Tony tells me to slow down but "I'm happy!". 2 more hours of trekking to reach in the small village of four houses where dormiremo.Starei all day playing with them and me from dirtying their hands full of earth, and their noses snots, but there's a group waiting for me to continue hiking.

The place is wonderful, is a diffianco fiumiciatolo with a small waterfall where you can swim to cool off. Forget the tired and in one click we have all of the costume.

we relax in the natural basins with water that falls on the shoulders, I feel my body and revitalize our faces are enthusiastic and I thank Mother Nature.

We go out of the water after 40min, I wipe and I sit on the benches in the village center, where I presume it will fire.

come from the hills I see two girls with school uniform. One is small and the other will take a decade. Diffianco pass and greet me with a smile, pure and natural, go to their hut, and there leave their backpacks.

are now to sit down with us and the smallest with a notebook if el'astuccio. Me and one of two Swiss small and we get to ask his name, Napun. The Swiss guy speaks some words in Thai and try to formulate sentences to have a conversation with Napun, she takes it seriously and starts to correct it. Let's look at his notebook and know that others are curious and have surrounded, she feels the protagonist and us from Mestre to Thai at all.

finished doing my homework, Napun deserves a prize, I take my bag as a clown and I take a yellow balloon, inflated it and start playing and laughing.

Napun is a beautiful girl, has a natural smile and provide joy, you see and feel it is not infected by the virus of the damn TV.

now begins to get dark and Tony calls us for dinner, she cooked him chicken red curry, vegetables and rice. All very good and I eat two meals.

We end the evening around the fire with a nice little talk, even though I tried to deflect the end we finished talking to women for a fee.

They all went to bed very early, I stayed around the fire drinking a few drops of brandy Bosnian I took the cigarette smoke and good night.


half Goodnight moon ... you're really beautiful from any side



why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment