Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Samples Of Holograph Will



November 19, 2010

Vientiane Vang Vien






I wake up and I can feel the need to leave and move to the North, Luang Prabang, but I can not stop in Vang Vien. It is said that this city \u200b\u200bthere is love and hate by tourists.

I take the ticket departing one and I have all morning to see my city, especially one that interests me that the local market.

I'm ready after a breakfast of coffee and a baguette sandwich with Laos. Here at last I find the bread, they are not imported but it was due to French colonialism.

The market is wonderful, I'm the only white person among thousands of people, many did not go unnoticed and I smile and leave the picture.

Here is all a delusion and new things to see are endless. by narrow, dark alleys, jumping fish from the tanks, fried grasshoppers and strange fruits and vegetables. It is not the best place to photograph and the words to describe everything I can not find them.

now it is time to leave, we are in 4 backpacker on the bus, but in a moment the other driver drives up local people and we are full.

we get to do the 140km 5 hours, I can not close our eyes, the landscape around me is surreal, I put away the book and glue the nose to the window.

Vang Vien to arrive before sunset, my ass hurt and destroyed by force to hold my hands do not jump on the way busy. We say that traveling in Laos is a good gym, I make even the evil master it.

The guest house is a little outside the village, to eat I take a walk for 5 minutes and out of a local towing me that there is an Australian with his free shot of Tiger Lao (whiskey not bad) .

I sit down and order food, she continues to pour glasses all the time, I tell the eighth stop and from there I have not seen her since. Also because the room, like all the others are filled with young Australians, Canadians and Americans in search of highs and



why not?!


mr.d


0 comments:

Post a Comment